[FFmpeg-devel] thread_count - segmentation fault on arm target

yuvaraj r yuvaraj.tr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:59:22 CET 2012

Hi

Please find logs @ http://pastebin.com/zJp82NmT

I found that this issue is happening @ avcodec_open function.

I am getting segmentation fault because setting the thread_count =1 .

Signal no is 11
*** glibc detected *** ./test: free(): invalid pointer: 0x000655e8 ***
signal handler

If i don't set these value program is exited normaly with error message of

[mpeg4 @ 0x3af5575c]too many threads

Note:  My application was developed some years ago. Now i am
integrating new features on that and don't want to update for new
version of ffmpeg.

Thanks

Yuvaraj R