[FFmpeg-devel] for ffmpeg org

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Feb 11 16:41:49 CET 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 03:25:12PM +0000, John Dexter wrote:
> Would I be right thinking that changes for a _full_ VC++ buildable
> version are significant enough, and potentially controversial enough,
> that they should be fork rather than a patch?

I assume by "full" you mean _not_ using Intel C compiler?
Also not sure about the fork/patch distinction, but I
would suggest creating a repository on github for it
to collect your work/cooperate.
I would also strongly suggest to make it a policy to not
accept changes not directly related to VisualStudio
support, and generally to get as much as possible pushed
here, both to get it more review and to reduce maintenance
effort in the long run.
Does that answer what you wanted to know?