[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 13:26:37 CET 2012

Idk, if I can send this from my email, but what I was looking for was a
license that would allow me to use my code in any commercial projects that
I may create in the future. Honestly, all the code licenses are kind of a
pain in the ass to read, I was just going off memory that the BSD license
is one of the freest licenses available, not specifically that license per
say, just one that would allow me to use my code. :)