[FFmpeg-devel] Internal aac development progress...

Remote Bomber rbomb at hot.ee
Tue Aug 7 11:46:45 CEST 2012

Thanks now i know that basic LC profile is ok to encode videos, i do not
drop bitrate below 192 so i should be fine. I am not developer sadly but
i thank you for maintaining internal aac and biggest thaks of making
FFmpeg. If i find some glitch then i report but this far all videos i
have encoded(about 7 months) sounded fine because i do not go below
192kbs(maybe in future if internal improves). I spread the word and
maybe someone can speed up internal development more.