[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg Small Task: Optimal Huffman Tables.

briggers briggers at ninthfloor.org
Sun Apr 22 16:53:45 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I expect to have quite a bit of free time over the next few months
which I hope I can spend constructively by contributing to the FFmpeg
project. I was looking through the small tasks list on the wiki at
multimedia.cx [1] to get an idea where I could start. I was thinking I
could start with the implementation of optimal huffman tables for
(M)JPEG. I'll try to tread lightly, but I hope you'll forgive any future
brain farts. Thanks.

[1]http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Small_FFmpeg_Tasks

--

Brigs