[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg based video player for ios devices.

Gavin Kinsey gkinsey at ad-holdings.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 10:20:14 CEST 2012

On Tuesday 17 April 2012 13:42:02 Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Gavin Kinsey <gkinsey <at> ad-holdings.co.uk> writes:
> > It needs a minor patch to disable assembler optimized versions
> > of a couple of functions, and truly horrendous configure opts,
> > but other than that compiles fine.
> >
> > libavutil/arm/intmath.h:
> > av_clip_uintp2_arm
> > av_clipl_int32_arm
>
> Please be a little more verbose.

I'll do a build of git master next time I reboot into OS-X and post the
exact errors.

> I hope you realize that your disclaimer makes not much sense on a
> public mailing list that is mirrored many times on the internet.

Yes absolutely.  Unfortunately that text is added automatically by the
company email server and I have no way to prevent it, other than waiting
till I get home to post everything or sending from my phone, neither of
which are good alternatives.

--
Gavin Kinsey
AD Holdings Plc

This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. Contact Customer Services for details customerservices at dmicros.com