[FFmpeg-devel] Real time video container format change project : Consultant Needed

Saad Hussain syed_saad at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 06:22:36 CEST 2012

Guys,

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question. So please pardon me if this is a mistake.
A friend of mine recommended to post this request for help on this message board. I am hoping
we can find some kick ass individual here who is willing to help us out.

We are a start up located in Santa Clara, CA. We have a real time video container format change
project that is really well defined and is time critical. Our team is completely engaged in other
activities and, though capable of pulling off this project, is in need of a consultant who can do
this job for us. The project shouldn't take more than 2 weeks from start to finish.

Please email me at saad at plair.com if you are interested in this project and we can discuss further.

Best regards,

Saad