[FFmpeg-devel] Unicode filenames support on Windows regression

Kirill Gavrilov gavr.mail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:13:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I ported my small app from 0.6.90 -> 0.10.2 and during test base evaluation
found regression in Unicode filenames support.
The reason is a stat function (in file_check) which now called before open
(in file_open) and makes FFmpeg think that file doesn't exists.

I tried to prepare the patch that follows semantic of definitions' hell
adopted in FFmpeg.
Not tested it widespread yet - just launched trivial samples using
ffmpeg.exe.

Please comment.
Kirill Gavrilov,
Software designer.