[FFmpeg-devel] FFV1 Specification

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Apr 7 23:32:33 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 07, 2012 at 08:56:56PM +0200, Peter B. wrote:
> Under "Terms and Definitions", "RCT" is listed as "Reversible component
> transform", but on the J2K FAQ on the jpeg.org website [1], it reads:
>
> [quote]
> What is the RCT?
>
> RCT means ‘Reversible Color Transform’.
>
> It is a transform that maps an integer number domain into an integer
> number codomain and it is used for Lossless compression.
> It is divided into Forward RCT e Inverse RCT.
> [/quote]

hmm, ive improved the ffv1 text a bit. I doubt we can just copy and
paste this copyright wise so i wrote it in my own words.

Breaking DRM is a little like attempting to break through a door even
though the window is wide open and the only thing in the house is a bunch
of things you dont want and which you would get tomorrow for free anyway