[FFmpeg-devel] dvd stillframe samples

Joakim Plate elupus at ecce.se
Sat Apr 7 00:56:28 CEST 2012

While I was debugging some dvd still frame issues in xbmc i finally
got around to generating a sample. I've uploaded dvd_still_frame.vob
to upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming.

I think adding a fate regression test for this sample could be a good
idea to make sure the SEQ_END check in mpeg parser works as it's
supposed to. Just checking timestamps and order of output packets
should show if that ever breaks again.

I've also added a single frame mpeg too which is the other way still
frames can work on dvd's. In that regard it would more be a test of
probing to make sure it is still detected as a mpeg file with a video
stream.

/Joakim