[FFmpeg-devel] Recording RTSP stream / av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Apr 1 03:07:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 05:51:18AM +0000, juha s. wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm afraid that this RTSP stream can't be opened for public. But, I noticed that this kind behavior is stared also with eralier versions, but I'm not sure what is the excatly version number.

you can try git bisect to find the exact revission where the regression
was introduced

> I downgrated to last major release (version 0.10.2), which seem to work better. I can download broken clips in case some one would like to take a deeper look.

If the files show a bug with latest ffmpeg but work with a previous
version then this would help us.
If the problem is in the file though and its the version of the
ffmpeg used to download that makes the difference then they are not
usefull

we need to be able to reproduce the problem otherwise a fix is unlikely

thanks

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato