[FFmpeg-devel] SWResample

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Sep 19 17:13:47 CEST 2011

Hi

As you probably have seen, we have code to convert between channel layouts
now and that is integrated with improved variants of our previously
existing samplerate and sample format changing code. All in an easy
to use lib so other projects can use this without libavcodec.

ATM we have a few things duplicated between libavcodec and
libswresample. Removing the (resample, ...) code from libavcodec needs
either a dependancy on libswresample or a ABI bump (and API breakage)
Is everyone ok with it if i add such dependancy ?

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.