[FFmpeg-devel] Bug

Hardik Sharma hardik.sharma22 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 18:25:56 CET 2011

Carl Eugen

My apologies for the same. I am talking about the bug #568. Can't check anything else regarding git log as that system is at my workplace. How can I find the changes to resolve that bug. If possible let me know otherwise I will confirm the git log in different post with different subject on Monday. Thanks.