[FFmpeg-devel] MJPEG bug

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Oct 30 00:34:09 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 06, 2011 at 08:25:04PM -0700, Aaron Miller wrote:
> Michael,
>
> This appears to fix it.  I did not get any errors when running it on the
> problematic file I've been working with, but I have yet to test it on other
> files.  The output plays fine.
>
> This uses the state64 field of the ParseContext structure in a non-standard
> way, that invalidates the comment in the header file: it stores two 16 bit
> variables in the low 32 bits of state64.

ive reworked the parser changes and pushed them
the decoder should already have skiped things as needed, and changing
it tended to break the thp fate test. So ill leave that until i have
some testcase that needs changes there

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness. -- Aristotle