[FFmpeg-devel] h264 decoding regressions

madshi madshi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 13:08:09 CEST 2011

2011/10/23 Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at>
> Given that a few days ago, I couldn't easily find a
> 444 sample, I wonder if "serious" is really correct;-)

Haha!   ;-)

Well, I have a couple of samples here I'm sometimes
testing against. And two of them which once worked
are now broken with the current sources, so I thought
that would classify as "serious" enough.

> I believe this sample never played correctly, or am
> I wrong?

It did work a while ago. Unfortunately I don't know
exactly with which revision it broke. But what I can
say is that it worked with the ffmpeg sources
I downloaded on July 25th 2011.

Best regards, Mathias.