[FFmpeg-devel] Would liek to contribute changes

Levin Igor Igor.Levin at comverse.com
Tue Oct 11 22:36:49 CEST 2011

                Hi.
I'm a software engineer in a company and I recently used FFMPEG version 0.6.1 to read and write from .mov and .3gp format containers in my project.

I've made a few relatively minor changes to the base FFMPEG code, mostly to store additional metadata with H264 stream (like maximum NALU size, for example). This changed code worked well for me and was tested. I'd like now to contribute my changes back to the community. What is the recommended way of doing this ?

                With best regards,
                                Igor.

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Technology or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: security at comverse.com. Thank You."