[FFmpeg-devel] AAC-HE problem

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Oct 3 23:29:49 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 03, 2011 at 09:07:05PM +0000, Dan Haddix wrote:

> I just tried upgrading to 0.7.5 and it crashes in the same place. So whatever this issue is it hasn't been fixed. I think it's a memory alignment issue as well. However I'm not familiar enough with the build parameters to know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?

you can just printf the addreses to see if they are multiplies of
16 or not.
also

libavcodec/aacsbrdata.h:static DECLARE_ALIGNED(16, float, sbr_qmf_window_ds)[320];

so its supposed to be aligned
the next question if the address is actually not aligned would be
what compiler and linker you use and what options

In fact, the RIAA has been known to suggest that students drop out
of college or go to community college in order to be able to afford
settlements. -- The RIAA