[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC project (JPEG 2000)

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:45:54 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

I was able to compile ffmpeg project with j2k files. Also, I was able to
decode some j2k files with current decoder. My code is in the repository
"git at github.com:rukhsana/j2k.git" and the j2k files i decoded with the
current decoder are taken from the url
http://www.crc.ricoh.com/~gormish/jpeg2000conformance/. As a qualification
task, you asked me before to fix some bugs in the j2kdecoder. Could you
please tell me what exact bugs you guess in the current decoder?  With which
exact input file (.j2k), will i be able to catch that bug? I am trying
myself with some more files and also investigating the decoder's code.

However, if you could give me some sort of directions where to go, that
would be great for me. I truly appreciate all of your helps.

Thanks
Ruby

--
Rukhsana Ruby