[FFmpeg-devel] DPX Encoder

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 02:39:55 CET 2011

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:47:13 +1100, Peter Ross wrote:
>On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:30:23PM -0500, Enrique Ramirez wrote:
>> I am in need of a DPX Encoder for a project I am working on. Unfortunately

>> with ImageMagick and then was told it needs to be strictly FFmpeg.  I need
>> something by Wed or so. Is this doable?

by wednesday? hehe

someone could hook up a reference dpx encoder to ffmpeg in that time.
assuming there is a dpx encoder not tied into gimp or
imagemagick too hard. also assuming they were paid for that deadline
work.

some dpx/cineon encoders:

http://cinepaint.cvs.sourceforge.net/cinepaint/cinepaint-project/cinepaint/plug-ins/cineon/

http://trac.imagemagick.org/browser/ImageMagick/trunk/coders/dpx.c