[FFmpeg-devel] GIT backed Homepage of ffmpeg.org

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Mon Mar 21 00:11:37 CET 2011

Hi

We are proud to announce that our homepage is finally again available over
a VCS system.

see git://ffmpeg.org/hp

This does not include the whole history because of unclear copyright and
ownership of some parts.

write access is possible only over ssh currently.

People who want to help immproving our homepage and especially write more
regular news entries are very welcome.
write access to the homepage is available on a per need basis. That is if
you do work on the homepage you will get write access.

I know you won't believe me, but the highest form of Human Excellence is
to question oneself and others. -- Socrates