[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Development model

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Thu Mar 17 15:24:20 CET 2011

On date Thursday 2011-03-17 15:15:50 +0100, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> Hi
>
> A quick question
>
> What do people prefer
> A. Reviewer applies patch if he is sure its ok
> B. Reviewer ok-es patch and author applies later

Whatever is more convenient for both the reviewer and/or the author
(and I forgot how to apply patches ;-).

I personally don't give much importance to who committ the patch,
provided that the authorship is respected.

But I tendentially tend to prefer to commit my own patches, so that I
can give them a final review before applying and possibly spot and fix
errors which were missed during review.
--
FFmpeg = Fiendish and Fanciful Multimedia Philosophical Enigmatic Gorilla