[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 0.5.4

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Thu Mar 17 14:56:19 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 02:06:09PM +0100, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since I don't have access anymore to publish on ffmpeg.org, I've placed
> the release tarball for 0.5.4 here:

iam sorry for you not having access there, thats because with all
the changes, the infrastructure of a VCS backed webpage was lost to us.

until we find the time to rebuild that you can send me patches to the
homepage

I appologize for this incovenience

> http://libav.org/releases/

copied over to http://ffmpeg.org/releases/

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into
despotisms. -- Aristotle