[FFmpeg-devel] Welcome to the "ffmpeg-devel" mailing list

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Mar 16 09:33:45 CET 2011

On 16 Mar 2011, at 08:59, Christopher Forsythe <chris at perian.org> wrote:
> Can all of this infighting be taken off the lists? I'm tired of hitting the delete button.

Agreed. To anyone having objections: While I personally do not find them justified I do apologise for the extra effort it means to you but kindly ask you to also consider others who might feel like me. Unsubscribing is comparatively little effort and I'd appreciate if you would do so without starting another discussion that does not help.
I would appreciate anyone deciding to stay on though.