[FFmpeg-devel] Welcome to the "ffmpeg-devel" mailing list

Attila Kinali attila
Wed Mar 16 07:44:14 CET 2011

Moin Michael,

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 02:58:10 +0100
ffmpeg-devel-request at ffmpeg.org wrote:

> reply to old mails (prior 16. mar. 2011) make sure the address you
> reply to is ffmpeg-devel at ffmpeg.org and if not change it. Otherwise
> the mail will possibly not reach any subscribers. We apologize for
> this inconvenience. You are being automatically subscribed to this
> list because the list was moved and you where subscribed to the old
> and now closed list.

May i ask who gave you the permission to subscribe me to this new
mailinglist of yours? As far as i know i never did. In the contrary,
i said quite a few times, that i don't want to be on a project that
is lead by you. It is just too painfull and dismotivating, to put
it mildly.

Hence, i'm really tempted to report you to your ISP for violating the
Opt-In rule and forcibly subscribing me onto a mailinglist i don't want
to be on.

					Attila Kinali
--
It is the unknown we fear when we look