[FFmpeg-devel] [ANN] Project renamed to Libav

JULIAN GARDNER joolzg
Tue Mar 15 14:33:36 CET 2011

> > ps. This will also give amunition to the ANTI-OPEN
> SOURCE brigade.
>
> yeah, using the closed source alternatives is so much
> better/easier :)

What i was trying to point out, and i use open source as much as possible, is that the BIG companies will say, "Hey look we have all these dev teams working on this, but if you look at open source you CANNOT GUARANTEE it will be there in the future"

I for one would love all of you lot to stop bickering and get back to ONE project, suck it up and start WORKING together not against each other.

joolz