[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Mon Mar 14 23:14:24 CET 2011

Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Let's define "win". The "new leadership" doesn't want Michael as
> leader, and wants _everybody_ to submit patches for review.

Isn't this a lie?
I mean, of course they want people to send patches (somebody has to do the work
after all, the original committer team was not even able to commit the patches
sent explicitly to them), but they don't want other people to interfere with
their decisions making above statement in the current discussion a lie imo, but
maybe I am already overreacting after so many funny emails;-)

Carl Eugen