[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Mar 14 19:15:39 CET 2011

On 03/14/2011 06:58 PM, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le quartidi 24 vent?se, an CCXIX, Luca Barbato a ?crit :
>> The system I stated is the _UNCHANGED_ voting system used by gentoo
>> during the years, just on CIVS instead of gentoo hardware.
>
> I find that comforting. Do you know how much it differs from the voting
> system in Debian?

Not that much, last time I checked they were using votify-condorcet as
we do. We have debian developers here so they know better than me.

http://seehuhn.de/pages/vote

>> I guess you can keep offending me.
>
> After the stunt with the logo, I think Michael can be excused to be a little
> paranoid. I think I would too.

Stunt? I hope to have by tomorrow or this week the proper legal counsel
regarding the issue.

> By the way, please someone state clearly a rule for files with no explicit
> licence committed in the future in the repositories.

Berne convention states them iirc.

lu

--

Luca Barbato