[FFmpeg-devel] (trying to be) a voice of reason

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Mar 14 19:03:32 CET 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Nicolas George
<nicolas.george at normalesup.org> wrote:
> Le quartidi 24 vent?se, an CCXIX, Luca Barbato a ?crit?:
>> I guess you can keep offending me.
>
> After the stunt with the logo, I think Michael can be excused to be a little
> paranoid. I think I would too.

Please read the quotes, his conclusions (particularly those with my
name attached to them) and decide for yourself if they make any sense.

This is, yet again, _my_ name being slandered in the name of Michael's
Paranoia[TM]. Awesome, just totally awesome. Thanks Michael!

Ronald