[FFmpeg-devel] Revert non-blocking protocol

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Sat Mar 12 03:00:40 CET 2011

On 03/12/2011 02:22 AM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi Luca,
>
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 8:03 PM, Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> wrote:
>> Apparently this code wasn't tested well enough, we should rework or rethink it
>> My break-case is in my github branch protos-wip and is the rtsp/sctp protocol
>> but I guess mpegts/udp might show the same problems as well..
>>
>> revert patches attached for reference
>
> This doesn't include reverting the patches that removed
> url_interrupt_cb() handling from udp.c/tcp.c, shouldn't that be done
> also?

As I stated I'd rather have that fixed/discussed, I'm having strange
issues doing strange stuff (sctp isn't exactly common) and Apparently
reverting those fixed that part.

I'd add the url_interrupt_cb() to the polling function instead of
reverting anyway

lu

--

Luca Barbato