[FFmpeg-devel] [rfc] Applehttp proto documentation Was: [FFmpeg-commits] Add Apple HTTP Live Streaming protocol handler

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Thu Mar 10 13:20:03 CET 2011

On date Thursday 2011-03-10 03:57:31 +0100, Luca Barbato encoded:
[...]
> > I'll fail to note how senseless is the design of a scheme which looks
> > like applehttp+file.
>
> lacking a better name...

I'm not blaming you but Apple, I suppose the name of the scheme comes
from them, right? Otherwise I'd suggest applestreamp?[+{file|http}]
or something like that (ASP?).
--
FFmpeg = Free and Fabulous Minimal Purposeless Exuberant Gospel