[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Specifying KEYINT (-g) has no effect in libx264

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Jun 26 05:46:49 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 12:06:16AM +0200, Etienne Buira wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 09:44:02PM +0200, Etienne Buira wrote:
>
> Sorry, the patch without noise is attached.

the issue with this patch i see is that it requires continuous
maintaince to keep supporting all options in x264

Iam not sure if we have someone who wants to do this kind of long term
maintaince. It also would be needed to follow x264 with short delay so
as not to lack features.

To the lazy person that i am, my x264opts seems less work.

Either way i think you should send me your ssh key as i think you
should have a git write account

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator