[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] OpenAL 1.1 Capture Support
jbaldwin9182 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 01:58:53 CEST 2011
* Added the list_device option.
* configure now checks for both 'openal' and 'OpenAL32.dll' library names.
* Fixed a bug (al_data needed to begin with an AVClass pointer. Dunno
why no segfaulting occured before.)
* Did some (actually quite a bit of) testing.
- I tested against both my distro's OpenAL Soft version as well as
the latest version.
- I tested on Windows cross-compiling from my Kubuntu box. I used
OpenAL Soft's import library, libOpenAL32.dll.a (MinGW and MSVC use
incompatible import library formats, no?). After rebooting into
Windows 7, I tested the binary against both the Creative
implementation, the OpenAL Soft implementation plus the Creative
router dll, and OpenAL Soft solo.
* The patch applies cleanly against git HEAD, as of writing this.
I'm now out of school for the summer, so I won't be as slow responding now.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 15521 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel