[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] allow wordexp globs in image2 file sequence import

Brian Olson icic
Mon Jan 3 03:26:08 CET 2011

On Jan 2, 2011, at 5:47 PM, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:

> No. None of those !
> s->use_wordexp should be used unconditionally. Not under any kind of
> #if. And thus use_wordexp should always be part of the structure
> definition so its definition shouldn't be under #if either.
>
> Aurel

Oh, yes. That is eminently reasonable and makes good code. Updated patch attached. I think I saw that memory is being allocated and zeroed, so s->use_wordexp will default to off, as it should.

Brian Olson
http://bolson.org/