[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Feb 25 22:14:46 CET 2011

Luca,

On 02/25/2011 12:48 PM, Luca Barbato wrote:
> On 02/25/2011 08:05 PM, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
>>
>> What if the the main point of the vote was: "return commit and decission
>> power to all developers" ?
>> It seems some people understood that.
>
> Please give me your idea of the implementation of this concept, I wrote
> many times this is way way of voting is bogus, the topic of the vote is
> bogus as well, maybe your idea might be good and then we could cast a
> proper vote using condorcet (no, I won't set it up since I'm an
> interested party).

We could do a vote, but since you guys don't like votes, I think my
reasonable
question is:

Who is against giving back commit rights to all the previous svn
committers ?

That is a simple question, I believe easy to answer to.

PS: Personally, I don't think the "technical" argument about the
complexity of git, is a valid one.

--
Baptiste COUDURIER