[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Feb 25 20:05:32 CET 2011

On 02/25/2011 04:51 AM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Ronald S. Bultje<rsbultje at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 6:31 AM, Michael Niedermayer<michaelni at gmx.at>  wrote:
>>> * Disband the leader team of 7 and return commit and decission power to all
>>>   developers.
>>>
>>> Y Yes
>>> N No
>>
>> This vote is about as ridiculous as all the previous ones combined.
>> Please stop this. J-B invited you to Fosdem, please go there and have
>> a face-to-face discussion with the team, this is totally pointless.
>
> I was disappointed to not see Michael show up at Fosdem to discuss
> this face-to-face, so let it be clear that I hereby vote "no".

I'm sorry but can you tell me how this relates to wether Michael show up
at Fosdem at all ?

You guys talk about ridiculous votes, but what I see here is just a
stupid reason to vote NO.

What if the the main point of the vote was: "return commit and decission
power to all developers" ?
It seems some people understood that.

--
Baptiste COUDURIER