[FFmpeg-devel] JPEG 2000

rukhsana afroz rukhsana.afroz
Fri Feb 25 12:15:59 CET 2011

Hi Diego,

Sorry, I did not get you. I am trying to communicate with FFMPEG community
effectively, but you asked me to find out what top-posting is and then to
avoid it. Could you please explain little bit about it? I truly appreciate
your help.

Thanks
Ruby

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 3:09 AM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 05:16:09PM -0800, rukhsana afroz wrote:
> >
> > I have registered for gitorious and am learning how to use this
> throughout
> > my development time. Besides, I will be with you on IRC soon.
>
> Hmmm...

> this
> started
> > >
> > > Your first qualification task is to find out what top-posting is and
> > > then avoid it.
>
> I was not joking.  You will have to communicate with the FFmpeg community
> if you want to be a SoC student and you have to do it effectively.  Part
> of that is avoiding behavior that is considered rude on this mailing list.
>
> Diego

Rukhsana Ruby
Phd Student
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
The University of British Columbia