[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev
Wed Feb 16 10:29:33 CET 2011

On 2/16/11, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Ivan Kalvachev <ikalvachev at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> That means, I want to see somebody committing/pulling code that Mans
>> strongly disapproves. (somebody else than another root).
>
> I don't see why we'd do that. After all, we have a policy that we
> should _all_ agree. That was always the case and is still the case.

Citation Needed.
And I do mean written and accepted by everybody policy, not something
Diego told you once somewhere.

Mind you, the official goal of this "push" was to remove the obstacle
Michael put on changes and to make it easier for patches to be
approved. It would not make sense to allow any of the 7 people to
block patches.