[FFmpeg-devel] [VOTE] Equality and leader team

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Feb 15 20:25:51 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 08:05:00PM +0100, Nicolas George wrote:
> Le septidi 27 pluvi?se, an CCXIX, Diego Biurrun a ?crit?:
> > Now let's please leave it at that.
>
> Yes and no: there are still technical question that needs answers in these
> threads.

It's not unusual for technical questions to get buried by flames.

> Answering technical question to an outsider (I never entered the flames you
> are referring to, to the better of my memory) without letting anger come
> into the way should be possible for any responsible hacker.

s/hacker/person/

You are describing a perfect world.  Surely one that I would love to
live in, but none that I see anywhere nearby.  Unfortunately people
are emotional and do get carried away.

Just look at the subject of this thread - not the perfect place to get
technical questions answered.  If you really want those answers I
suggest you ask in private or start a new thread.

Diego