[FFmpeg-devel] video and ffmpeg contract work with a Canadian University

Ali Ghafour ali
Fri Feb 11 17:50:15 CET 2011

Hello?FFMPEG group,

I am working on an interesting video project with some students from a
local university here in Canada (Ryerson University). We have
government funding available to us.

The project involves classifying video, in particular classifying
video content for the purposes of moderation. The Ryerson PhD students
are working on the programs and algorithms in MATLAB, but I need
someone who is strong in C and video processing algorithms to take
their MATLAB project and make it into a production ready application.

Please let me know if you are interested or available for such a
project. If so, I can provide you with some more details.

--

Ali Ghafour -?CTO & Founder
(416) 723 - 2673