[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] mailing-list etiquette

Frans de Boer frans
Tue Feb 8 01:51:10 CET 2011

On 02/08/2011 01:21 AM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 10:44:41PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>> Hi, we've had no rules/guidelines for the FF* mailing-lists. I suggest
>> we add this:
>>
>> * Personal insults can result in unsubscribe/moderation/ban.
>> * Disruption of service can result in unsubscribe/moderation/ban.
> +1
I can only add: false and proven accusations. But this depends on who is
the judge/juror.
Please don't make this to personal now. Set a basic set of ground rules
when the heat is over or lowered. Do not add oil to the fire.

Frans.