[FFmpeg-devel] Compromise

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Feb 5 11:22:00 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 10:29:17AM +0100, Frans de Boer wrote:
> [...Skipping ad hominem attacks...]
> M?ns has demonstrated again and again that he is not interested in
> the community other then developers. Users, integrators etc are of no
> concern to him.

There is no need for you to worry about this.  Mans has his area of
expertise and interest, others have theirs.  I started the release
effort(s) with (distro) users and integrators in mind.  So far I got
only positive feedback and we have managed to build much more direct
and constructive relationships with (some of) our downstreams.

If you have specific points that you wish to see addressed, raise
them.  But just saying "you don't care about users" does not lead
anywhere.  It's just not true and the term "users" has a different
meaning for every single person that employs it.

Diego