[FFmpeg-devel] Error while decoding stream #0.1

Giulio Santini g.santini
Thu Feb 3 15:47:40 CET 2011

Hi,

I found this message from ffmpeg :
"Error while decoding stream #0.1
[wmavoice @ 0x88586d0] WMAPro-in-WMAVoice support not implemented.
Update your FFmpeg version to the newest one from Git. If the problem
still occurs, it means that your file has a feature which has not been
implemented.If you want to help, upload a sample of this file to
ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/MPlayer/incoming/ and contact the ffmpeg-devel
mailing list."

you can find video file consiglio24012011.wmv in
ftp://upload.ffmpeg.org/incoming/
my ffmpeg is from GIT and compiled yesterday

I wish I get this wmv into mp4 (x264, aac)

Thanks in advance,
giulio