[FFmpeg-devel] New FFMPEG project

Maurice Randall maurice at cmdrkey.com
Sat Dec 31 23:42:42 CET 2011

> I do not see a link to download the source. Are you sure you are
> complying
> with the terms of the GPL?

If you look at front page at http://bigvstudio.com/ you'll see that
I am currently working on a complete section of the website for
BigVEncoder where you will also be able to download the source code
that is included in the project. Although, it will be identical to
what is available at ffmpeg.org because no changes were made to the
source to work with BigVEncoder. There is however, a small addition
to the version for the Windows desktop which allows the keyboard to
be read similar to stdin on Linux. I'll post the additional code when
that is released.

So, no, I guess I'm not complying with the terms of the GPL right now
today, but I'm working on it.

-Maurice