[FFmpeg-devel] gxf incorrectly interleaved

Wolfram Gloger wmglo at dent.med.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Dec 20 19:05:32 CET 2011

Hi,

In current ffmpeg, after "make fate", I do

./ffprobe -show_packets tests/data/lavf/lavf.gxf |grep dts=

and see:

ffprobe version 0.9, Copyright (c) 2007-2011 the FFmpeg developers
  built on Dec 20 2011 18:32:37 with gcc 4.3.2
dts=28
dts=30
dts=32
dts=35
dts=34
dts=36
dts=38

Note the non-monotony at dts=35 -> 34.
It appears that this file is created by ffmpeg non-interleaved somehow.
I don't particularly care for gxf, I just stumbled over test failures
in the seek regression test.  Maybe someone cares to investigate further?

Thanks,
Wolfram.