[FFmpeg-devel] "avconv"

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sat Aug 13 03:27:17 CEST 2011

Hi

the last merge from qatar brought us a cloned ffmpeg.c called by them
avconv.

should we rename that to ffmpeg2 or ffmpeg0, ffmpeg.org or leave it
?

Also if you commit changes to either the copy or original please
commit them to the other too when doing so makes sense

Ive also merged all our changes we had in ffmpeg.c into avconv.c

The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be. -- Socrates