[FFmpeg-devel] Feature request : Optimizing (MPEG) video stream

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Thu Apr 21 18:36:36 CEST 2011

On date Thursday 2011-04-21 04:12:48 +0200, Michael Niedermayer encoded:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 01:14:35PM +0200, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> > To developers:
> > BTW what about to rename: Bugreports -> Issue reports?
>
> just Issues
> or Tickets
>
> but i see no "Bugreports" on https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg
> i obviosuly misunderstand thus ..

I meant that there is that in the main page it is mentioned
"Bugreports", but the issue-tracker is not mentioned, maybe we could
rename "Bugreports" to "Issue reports" and slightly redesign the
linked page (Issue report -> more general than bugreport).
--
FFmpeg = Formidable Funny Multipurpose Practical Entertaining Gadget