[FFmpeg-devel] skip multiple id3v2 headers

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Sep 9 11:02:15 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 03:16:30PM -0700, David Byron wrote:
> > have you an actual example of a conflict?
>
> I do.  The smallest unmodified file I have is around 4MB.  The two id3v2
> tags are together about 135k.  I got permission errors trying to create a

could you explain what kind of conflict exists in there?
Its easier for discussion as you alraedy know than if all interrested parties
download the file and have to analyze it

Democracy is the form of government in which you can choose your dictator