[FFmpeg-devel] skip multiple id3v2 headers

David Byron dbyron
Thu Sep 9 00:16:30 CEST 2010

> have you an actual example of a conflict?

I do.  The smallest unmodified file I have is around 4MB.  The two id3v2
tags are together about 135k.  I got permission errors trying to create a
directory underneath ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/, as well as
an error trying to put a file directly in the incoming directory:

$ curl -T 03_its_a_shame_two_id3v2.mp3
ftp://upload.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 --:--:--
0
curl: (25) Failed FTP upload: 553
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:02 --:--:--
0

Please let me know a good way to get you an example if you'd like to look at
it.

Thanks.

-DB