[FFmpeg-devel] skip multiple id3v2 headers

David Byron dbyron
Wed Sep 8 18:12:15 CEST 2010

> the question remains why the headers are skiped and not parsed

It's a judgement call.  I figure the way additional headers got there is
that some tool put a new header at the beginning of the file without
realizing there was one already there, making the one at the beginning the
right one.

As well, once there are multiple headers in a file, I'd expect most tools to
only manipulate the first one, leaving any additional ones alone.  It
definitely feels like the one at the beginning is the most important.

It's also way simpler to ignore all the others than to try to handle
conflicts, etc.

-DB