[FFmpeg-devel] [fixed] FreeBSD 8.1, --disable-network due to in.h not included.

Martin Storsjö martin
Tue Sep 7 17:22:13 CEST 2010

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Martin Storsj? <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> > This patch makes this consistently check defined(IPPROTO_IPV6) at all the
> > places where it actually is used.
>
> No patch present.

I meant the one I sent earlier.

> I'll look at this, I think I'd in fact like to get rid of all those
> ifdefs (except the multicast ones) and provide fallback API in
> network.h.

This _is_ the multicast stuff. The API in question is setsockopt (which is
available on all platforms afaik), but not all the ipv6 multicast options
to setsockopt are available on all platforms.

// Martin